Sebastien Haller Bald

Football fans are heartbroken after seeing Sebastien Haller with no hair.

The Ivorian striker received the news that a cancerous tumor had been found in one of his testicles just days after signing with Borussia Dortmund in Germany. 

He responded to inquiries from the Dutch edition of ESPN sporting a bald head.

Sebastien Haller Hair: What Happened To Him?

Sebastien Haller doesn’t have hair after his Chemotherapy.

The 28-year-old striker underwent treatment for a testicular tumor that was discovered this summer during preseason training. The Ivorian international discussed his fight with the illness in an interview with ESPN. 

Sebastien Haller Blad
Sebastien Haller before and after hair loss

Chemotherapy is being administered to Sebastien Haller, a victim of testicular malignancy.

The disease was discovered during the Ivorian giant’s preseason workouts with Borussia Dortmund, and he presently has Chemotherapy to treat it. The 28-year-old striker told ESPN while suffering from treatment-related baldness.

He stated that he was fine and that everyone was experiencing a new circumstance, but especially him and his family. He is fortunate to have many people in his life. 

He strolls every day and spends time with his loved ones.

The former West Ham striker admits that he felt embarrassed about his new team, which had paid 31 million euros to get him, after receiving the diagnosis of his sickness.

He admitted that his initial assumption was that he could not even play for the club since he had only been there for ten days.

Sébastien Haller, who was acquired for 30 million euros this summer after playing an XXL season with Ajax Amsterdam, had to retire from the sport due to this disease. Then, after learning of his cancer, he expressed his regret and discomfort at arriving at a club and not being able to play a single game for a considerable amount of time.

Also Read: Jeramie Rain: Disease, Relationship & Net Worth

Sebastien Haller Health Update In 2022

Borussia Dortmund has reported that Sebastien Haller’s malignant tumor removal surgery was successful.

On July 27, Sebastian Kehl, the sporting director, informed 1&1 that the procedure had gone very well and that he was on the right track. He also demonstrated that he was quite stable and upbeat.

On July 30, Dortmund revealed that Haller had been identified as having a malignant tumor and required more medical care.

On the club’s website, it was stated that for several months, Sebastien Haller would not be at Borussia Dortmund since the testicular tumor was found to be malignant based on the histology results.

Kehl further added that the utmost care was now being given to Sebastien. Recovery prospects were excellent, and their thoughts were with him during the trying time.

Will There Be Replacement For Haller?

Dortmund is apparently trying to sign another striker to take the place of their new acquisition because they will likely be without him for some time.

Erling Haaland, a representative of Norway, had been purchased to take Erling Haaland’s place before he joined Premier League champion Manchester City.

Before the start of the new season, Kehl said that BVB is considering adding another option to coach Edin Terzic’s squad.

He stated that they were preparing for various possibilities and discussing various choices and ideas with the scouting department while speaking with Edin and [CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke]. 

Kehl revealed that Haller doesn’t have the profile, and they were examining many options. 

How long Haller will be out is unknown. However, Sebastian Kehl stated last month that there is a high likelihood of recovery. And there is optimism that the striker will return to the field of play soon.

Also Read: Chris Evert Illness And Health Update: Has She Cured With Ovarian Cancer?

Author

Sanskriti loves to keep the track of latest fashion and trends. She follows a lot of celebs as her fashion idol. She works as a freelancer for Celeb Doko.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.